Social Media Strategy Mapping
Tuesday, February 23, 2021 (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM) (EST)
Destination Markham presents a series of workshops for Markham retailers, food and beverage establishments, and hoteliers to help them enhance their digital presence. This workshop will be taught in Mandarin by an experienced professional from General Assembly, a leader in tech education. Participants are invited to take part in other Destination Markham workshops which are held in English; each of which will equip businesses with real tools to apply to your business. In this workshop, you will learn how to structure your social media efforts, deploy your resources, and ultimately launch a social media campaign that is professional and provides results you’ll be able to interpret and understand.
- Learn how to develop and implement a social media strategy
- Create an elevator pitch that clearly defines your brand, audience, and a key differentiator
- Define and track the KPIs most relevant to your business
- Describe the difference between major social media platforms
- Identify which platforms to use for your business
- Explain the difference between publishing, listening, and reporting tools
- Create a weekly content calendar for your business
About the Instructor, Lexie Luo, General Assembly:
Digital Marketing expert consultant. 9 years of professional experience in Digital Marketing management. Expertise in strategy, operation and performance optimization. Mandarin is my native language. I obtained my Master’s degree in Marketing Management in Paris, France. I currently work at a global IPO consulting firm Accenture. I do Digital Marketing strategy and performance consulting for North American companies.